Quiz — My Book Boyfriends
Here are the answers to my book boyfriends quiz on the WordWenches blog.
1) Winnie the Pooh (The House at Pook Corner and other stories by AA Milne)
2) Gilbert Blythe (Anne of Green Gables by LM Montgomery)
3) Guy Farne (Magic Flutes aka The Reluctant Heiress by Eva Ibbotson)
4) Jamie Fraser (Outlander by Diana Gabaldon)
5) Hugo Darracott, (The Unknown Ajax by Georgette Heyer)
6) Fitzwilliam Darcy, (Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen)
7) Sebastian Ballister, Marquess of Dain (Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase)
8) Raoul de Valmy (Nine Coaches Waiting by Mary Stewart)
9) Lord Ian Mackenzie (The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie by Jennifer Ashley)
10) Sebastian St. Vincent (The Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas)
11) Wolf Mackenzie (Mackenzie’s Mountain by Linda Howard)
12) Captain James Mallory (Gentle Rogue by Johanna Lindsay)
Now, click on this link to return to the wordwenches page and let us know how you went. And share a few of your own book boyfriends.
« Let others know how you did!