Answers: Ten Lords a'Leaping
Here are the answers to my Ten Lords a’Leaping Quiz at the WordWenches Blog:
- Which lordly Heyer hero stole a kiss and quoted poetry on first meeting his heroine?
c) Lord Damerel in VENETIA
- Which very responsible Balogh lord married a girl whom his brother had accidentally caused to be compromised?
a) Edmund Raine in THE GILDED WEB
- Which Julie Garwood lord was first rescued by the heroine, then came back to kidnap her?
b) Duncan, Baron Wexton in HONOR’S SPLENDOUR
- Which rakish Kleypas lord was proposed to by a shy wallflower he barely knew?
a) Sebastian St. Vincent in DEVIL IN WINTER
- Which badly behaved, ugly and dissipated lord was tamed by a fiery heroine?
a) Sebastian, Marquess of Dain in LORD OF SCOUNDRELS
- Which Eloisa James lord limps instead of leaping?
c) Lord Marchant in WHEN BEAUTY TAMED THE BEAST
- Which mad, bad & dangerously rakish lord was taught to love by a modest Quaker girl?
b) Christian Langland, Duke of Jervaulx in FLOWERS FROM THE STORM
- Which lordly Elizabeth Lowell hero seduced his lady by treating her like a bird of prey?
a) Dominic Le Sabre in UNTAMED
- Which Johanna Lindsay lord was kidnapped to impregnate a lady, then kidnapped her back for revenge?
b) Warrick deChaville in PRISONER OF MY DESIRE
- Which Anne Gracie lord fell head over heels in love with the plain sister and didn’t even notice her beautiful siblings?
c) Gideon, Lord Carradice in THE PERFECT RAKE